Popular myths about love set us up for a struggle with real life. The inconvenient truth is there’s no such thing as a perfect partner, all couples fight, and feelings of love come and go like the weather.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a joyful and romantic relationship.
With your partner or alone, ACT with Love will teach you how to:
- Let go of conflict, open up, and live fully in the present.
- Use mindfulness to increase intimacy, connection, and understanding
- Resolve painful conflicts and reconcile long-standing differences
- Act on your values to build a rich and meaningful relationship
- Here, you can download a free 15-page pdf version of the book’s introduction and first chapter.
Why do I need to fill in the requested information?
We keep your personal information 100% safe, and never share it.
We will use your email address only to send you materials we think you’ll value, including our latest blogs, videos, free eBooks, free audios, and various other resources.
This is a free service and you may unsubscribe at any time.