Popular myths about love set us up for a struggle with real life. The inconvenient truth is there’s no such thing as a perfect partner, all couples fight, and feelings of love come and go like the weather.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a joyful and romantic relationship.
With your partner or alone, ACT with Love will teach you how to:
- Let go of conflict, open up, and live fully in the present.
- Use mindfulness to increase intimacy, connection, and understanding
- Resolve painful conflicts and reconcile long-standing differences
- Act on your values to build a rich and meaningful relationship
- Here, you can download a free 15-page pdf version of the book’s introduction and first chapter.
Why do I need to fill in the information requested?
We will always keep your personal information safe.
We ask for your information in exchange for a valuable resource in order to send you marketing communications that we think may be of value to you, including our latest blogs, videos and other free resources.
This is a free service and you may unsubscribe at any time.